[CF List] question on worship in 0.97.0

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Thu Apr 5 22:55:33 CDT 2001

Steven Lembark wrote:

      worshiping devourers used to give reduced food consumption

      in trade for reduced regeneration.  when my character becomes

      a follower of the devourers the blurb says that i feel my

      digestion slowing down.  catch:  sustinence is -29 and the

      character sucks up food at an unsustainable rate even when

      just standing there.

      is this a bug or feature?

 Looking at the code and archetypes, it appear sustenance should really get set
to -3.

 There may be a bug if it gets too negative, it doesn't work properly.  But
right now, I would be curious to know how sustenance got set to -29 - that seems
to be the real bug.