[CF-Devel] random maps

Preston Crow crow at bear.cs.dartmouth.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:39:49 CDT 2001

I've noticed a few issues with random maps.

With the treasure maps (the ones where you find a hole and the contain
mostly coins or alchemy resources), sometimes there's a special feature
(shrine or such).  In those cases, I've seen walls with coins on them.

Also, on those treasure maps, if the style is open grass, you'll see
exactly where it would have laid out the walls if there had been any.  This
is more of an aesthetic issue.

By the way, when a small store is added to a random map, it seems that
while I can buy things, I can't sell.  Is that intentional?

Oh, and if small shops can show up in random maps, why not money changers?

--PC