[CF List] Documentation

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Mon Apr 23 07:29:35 CDT 2001

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 08:42:43PM -0700, Mark Wedel wrote:

      >         - In the handbook some mess is shown as books (several monsters

      >           and empty squares).

      > These don't work for HTML doc neither.

      > How can I fix this?

       This is in the poorly named makeps program.  I've checked in this change:

      Remove the substitution of _ to - in the image names.  This breaks

      image links, and I'm not really sure why it is ever needed.

     I don't think this is the reason. Wrong archetypes are already in
"in_items" file. It seems, that some not-looking-like-book archetypes
are marked as books, and than extracted as such.

Greets,
        Jacek