[CF List] Documentation

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Mon Apr 23 23:45:06 CDT 2001

Jacek Konieczny wrote:

      >  This is in the poorly named makeps program.  I've checked in this change:

      > Remove the substitution of _ to - in the image names.  This breaks

      > image links, and I'm not really sure why it is ever needed.

      I don't think this is the reason. Wrong archetypes are already in

      "in_items" file. It seems, that some not-looking-like-book archetypes

      are marked as books, and than extracted as such.

 The fix I put in was for incorrectly linked images (ie, youu get the netscape
can't show image, so shows the image/question mark thing).

 In the case of extractions, I believe all of those just go by item type.  So
something listed as what the extraction program considers the right type gets
included.

 Other than changing the scripts, there is probably no fix for this.