[CF-Devel] Branch in CFJavaEditor?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Fri Dec 14 01:47:37 CST 2001

I'm trying to put Makefiles and build.xml (ant) files around CFJavaEditor, but
the code keep changing on me. This is a good thing. :-) But make the job of
integrating a unix/linux build system around the editor a little difficult.

I am wondering if I could make a cvs branch of the java editor so I could work
on a less volatile copy of the code and then merge the changes back into the
head when I'm completed with the unix/linux build changes?

Something like LINUX_BUILD_BRANCH.

Thanks.

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at real-time.com

     >         | Phone : (952)943-8700

     http://www.mn-linux.org,

      Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500