[CF-Devel] RE: [Crossfire-cvs] CVS commit: crossfire/server

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Dec 14 17:40:12 CST 2001

      On 14-Dec-01

      crossfire-cvs-admin at lists.sourceforge.net

      njh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au

      !

      Now.. I semm to remember from the style guide that we weren't supposed to do

      this to comments.. weren't we?  And that & vs == modifies the intent of that

      function IIRC.

Ahh yes I forgot to mention that =o. Those are the functions njh believed were nop, or simply wrong. He used those comments to make sure people check before I change em to /*'s. (I believe they were used so Mark would notice ;).

      I'm about to leave for work.. so I won't have time to really read it and

      analize it.. but I hope someone else can.

Understandable, sorry I should have mentioned this.

dnh