[CF-Devel] cfclient modifications for cygwin

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sun Dec 16 21:47:35 CST 2001

Henric Karlsson wrote:

      I recently compiled the x11 version of cfclient for cygwin and had to

      do 2 minor modifications to make it compile. If it's a flaw that

      <errno.h> is missing it might be a good idea to remove the #ifdef __CYGWIN__

 errrno.h appears to be a standard piece, as at least a couple other files in
the client do include it without any checks.  My guess is that for whatever
reason, those two other files don't need errno.h included for whatever reason.
but it doesn't look harmful to add that, so I did so.