[CF List] Need installation help (please?)

Lyle Bergman lbergman at mninter.net
Mon Dec 3 18:01:12 CST 2001

Thanks so much for your reply!

I did a search of all the RPM's and traced to where the xpm libraries were
installed. Apparently, there are 4 libXpm files already installed:
libXpm.a
libXpm.so
libXpm.so.4
lib.so.4.11

All of them are in:  /usr/X11R6/lib/
So, if that is what Crossfire needs, then I guess the xpm libraries aren't
the problem.

The exact message I get when trying to invoke the configure script is:
./configure: No such file or directory

Thanks again for any help you can give.

Lyle Bergman