[CF-Devel] Appendix A - Commands

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Thu Feb 1 00:32:55 CST 2001

Rick Tanner wrote:

      What I was trying to say is I could update the Commands section on the

      website, but I am unable to update the help commands in the game because I

      do not have CVS access, and even if I did I still wouldn't know what to

      do.

      If I provide the commands and summaries in something like .txt format,

      could someone else follow through on this?

 Sure.  the help commands are just simple text files.  They should either be
formatted for 40 characters wide or so, or better would be to only have line
breaks between the paragraphs - in that way, the client will deal with wrapping
the words in the appropriate place.