[CF-Devel] Re: problems with crossfire

Frank Tore Johansen frankj at osc.no
Thu Feb 1 23:44:00 CST 2001

Do you use the same keyboard as you used to?  And is num-lock in the same
position? (Should be unlighted)
Function keys F28 to F35 seems to indicate that it must have been a pretty
big keyboard.  Anyway, you can probably type
'bind north
'bind northeast
'bind east
'bind southeast

etc, and press the represented numberpad keys again.

-Frank.