[CF List] A stupid question, pehaps

Jan anyname at jan.anorak.org.uk
Thu Feb 1 02:03:56 CST 2001

but here we go (I'm quite new to this game):

I'm running crossfire and the gcfclient on Linux and I can't seem
to fire my arrows etc. At first I discovered that none of my keys
were bound - I fixed that. Now I have a new and worse problem:
When I issue the 'fire' command, I shoot whatever I have readied,
like eg. all of my arrows, and then it goes on forever with 'you
don't have any arrows'. Plus I seem to lose the ability to move
around. What have I done wrong?

The version is what I downloaded yesterday, my OS is Linux, kernel
2.2, the desktop is downloaded recently (< 1 month) from helix.

/jan