[CF-Devel] 100% CPU in gcfclient metaserver query mode

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Fri Feb 2 06:30:35 CST 2001

On my workstation I have a nice CPU monitor running... GKrellM (top or wmmon
will do too). After playing a while with the gcfclient and finally exiting my
server, I always get in the metaserver query mode (where you see a list of
all servers). I noticed that my CPU got a continue load of 100%.

Darth_bob also confirmed this on his system, I rechecked with the latest CVS
version and it keeps eating my CPU. cfclient doesn't show this behaviour.

Joris Bontje / MiDS