[CF-Devel] gcfclient without dmalloc segfaults

Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR) pjka at cc.jyu.fi
Sat Feb 3 13:08:21 CST 2001

It seems, that gcfclient will segfault at start, when compiled without
dmalloc lib, atleast on debian 2.2 system.
I think same problem is occuring with cfclient also.
The segfault comes about with -png graphics, so I suspect,
that png.c might be the root of this problem.
This sounds like a serious problem to me. Very serious.

And 2nd note:
We need a unique color for tell&say in gcfclient, as they trun white->black.
Perhaps we need to add color to our selection? I vote for magenta, which
displays with a lot of different background colors. (And is my favourite
color along with pink)
--
BSc. Pertti Karppinen <

     pjka at iki.fi

     >                   |'Bridge Players |
Systems Designer, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland    |      Do        |

     http://www.iki.fi/~pjka/

      | Office  : +358 14 260 2088 |      It        |
HAM: OH6KTR QTH: KP22UF  | Cellular: +358 40 564 0786 | on the Table'  |