[CF-Devel] howto for map-making

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Feb 5 18:54:00 CST 2001

Hi Phil,

I started a FAQ for crossedit a while back.  I will go back to it and
re-apply source formating and add some HTML comments to the page in cause
you want to cut & paste any of the content.

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/FAQs/Crossedit_FAQ/crossedit_faq.html

As far as suggestions, include alot of screen shots if possible.  From
what I have read on the Crossfire web board (

     http://www.viksten.com/

     )
people are not even sure where to start. i.e.,  What do they click on to
open a new, blank map?  After that, then what?

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com