[CF-Devel] servers going slow

Philipp Currlin Philipp.Currlin at t-online.de
Tue Feb 6 14:07:33 CST 2001

Hey

I was playing on MichToen's server today and went down to the avatar of
the firegod but as soon as he started to cast paralyzation and fire the
server went so slow that i couldn't move for about 3 minutes and from
then on only about 1 tile in 20 seconds.

There were 4 other players on the server at the same time, but that
didn't cause any problems before this bug first appeared. Now we can
only seldom play for more than two hours without the server getting too
slow. Sometimes it gets even slow when there is only one player on.

I've been talking with Raistlin who is usually playing on Mids or on
Voldsbooks and these servers seem to have the same problem. MichToen is
running the CVS-Version from february 5 and Voldsbooks is using the
version from january 25.

Phil