[CF-Devel] Persistent problems with Word of Recall

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Feb 6 14:08:25 CST 2001

Hello,

In the latest CVS, word of Recall won't work for me under
these circumstances:

1)  I use the savebed in my apartment
2)  my char is "saved" somewhere else
3)  my apartment isn't in the server memory

Under these circumstances, when I try to use Word of Recall,
I get:  "force is closed." and go nowhere.

What is happening is that my apartment is failing to be loaded.

If, however, I "freshen" my apartment before casting word of recall
by visiting my apartment, it works fine.

PeterM