[CF-Devel] Persistent problems with Word of Recall

Philipp Currlin Philipp.Currlin at t-online.de
Tue Feb 6 16:17:15 CST 2001

Hi

I've just tried this: left crossfire on the savebed in my appartement
and came back right away.
First test: Left the apartment, used WOR, got back to my appartement
(still in scorn)
Second: Lef t the apartment  again, saved in scorn, used WOR, worked too

Phil

Peter Mardahl wrote:

      Hello,

      In the latest CVS, word of Recall won't work for me under

      these circumstances:

      1)  I use the savebed in my apartment

      2)  my char is "saved" somewhere else

      3)  my apartment isn't in the server memory

      Under these circumstances, when I try to use Word of Recall,

      I get:  "force is closed." and go nowhere.

      What is happening is that my apartment is failing to be loaded.

      If, however, I "freshen" my apartment before casting word of recall

      by visiting my apartment, it works fine.

      PeterM

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com