[CF-Devel] Problems with 0.96.0

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Tue Feb 13 21:59:47 CST 2001

Bob Tanner wrote:

      Initialize new client/server data

      read_client_images: Did not read desired amount of data, wanted 72, got 0

      IMAGE 00000 72 /var/tmp/crossfire-0.95.8.arch/system/bug.111

 I get no such problem.  the xbm file actually has not been changed for quite a
while.  Couple idea:

 1) Check the size of that file.  Is it truncated?  Perhaps the disk is full?
 2) Perhaps during the compilation, it tried to run collect?  This should not
happen, but if you extracted the archive with the 'p' flag of tar, I think it
could happen.

 Did you run a make install after the compilation?