[CF-Devel] FW: rogue like games gfx (3rd)

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Tue Feb 13 15:35:21 CST 2001

Hi
And another very great artist.
This is the first contact, he aloow use to use his "common" tiles set.

Remember, we need to contact him further to say : " we need a great demon,
animated in x*x tiles, can you draw it?".
(Peter, thats a hint for you :-)

I am sure, one of the guys will draw it. Thats then the first exclusive one
for cf,
they will look for him, starting playing or saying "this demon look bad in
this pther gfx,
take this tiles... "

You got the point?

So please: CONTACT THE GUYS IF YOU WANT TILES FROM THEM!

Michael