[CF-Devel] mak maps

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Wed Feb 14 20:03:40 CST 2001

Just a note, I've checked in some mods to maps.
Most are cosmetics for png outlook. But a few
might be worth mentioning:

Mak maps (the new warrior proving tower):

I MOVED the mak maps (the tower) from scorn to
dtabb (northeast edge). Reason: Such extremely high-level
maps shouldn't be located in the starting town.
Besides, dtabb has an urgent need for attractive maps.

I also changed the formerly total insane artifacts (turban and bracers).
(Please when checking in new map sets, take at least a quick
look at the contained artifacts.)

HouseOfHealing:

Inserted nice altars for unlimited access to healing runes, for money.
Removed "rod of restoration". Even though it costed about an ocean filled
with platinums, it was just a source for exploits.

Andreas V.