[CF-Devel] Perm apartments in nurmburg + kurte

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Feb 19 16:47:53 CST 2001

Firstly it would appear that the perm apartments in nurmburg are
currently broken, at least on MiDS server they are.

Secondly, at the end of the room full of questions you get a scroll which
doesn't seem to have any use at all, and it doesn't seem to explain what
to do with it except burn it. Raistlin informs me you need to goto the
apartment, is there someway AV you could make it alittle more clear..
currently it teleports you back to a pentagram at which you can't go to
the north teleporter and the southern one just sends you back to the start
of the eureca road.

Either could you give me a hint, or change the maps please? =)

dnh