[CF-Devel] Perm apartments in nurmburg + kurte

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Mon Feb 19 20:59:26 CST 2001

      Firstly it would appear that the perm apartments in nurmburg are

      currently broken, at least on MiDS server they are.

I hope Mark will soon be able to check in the fix. I find it strange
thet Mark has problems connecting to boltzmann, since I don't have any.

      Secondly, at the end of the room full of questions you get a scroll which

      doesn't seem to have any use at all, and it doesn't seem to explain what

      to do with it except burn it. Raistlin informs me you need to goto the

      apartment, is there someway AV you could make it alittle more clear..

      currently it teleports you back to a pentagram at which you can't go to

      the north teleporter and the southern one just sends you back to the start

      of the eureca road.

      Either could you give me a hint, or change the maps please? =)

In this "pentagram room" in Kurte's place, there is one teleporter to the
north and one to the south. When you walk on the northern one it it says:
"This teleporter accepts only scolars of Kurte." So you go south instead and
do all the stuff that leads you to the scroll. When you enter the last room
it says "You have passed the test, you are now a scolar of Kurte" (-> you
get
a mark there). Then you get teleported back to the pentagram room, where you
are now able to proceed through the north teleporter, finally meeting
Kurte...

Well, rule #1 when playing on pupland maps: You must always take some time
investigate. It's not a set of maps where you run through knocking down
everything on sight. I spent quite a lot of work to make it all a bit more
logic and fair. But when I put in large explanations for every step you have
to take, the main purpose of the maps would fail.

Andreas V.