[CF-Devel] checkins.

Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR) pjka at cc.jyu.fi
Fri Feb 23 06:44:49 CST 2001

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 10:52:56PM -0800, Mark Wedel wrote:

       I've made checkins to both the client and server.  The mail notification was

      not set up on the sourceforge cvs repository - I believe it should be now.  I

      enclose a copy of the changes here to remind people to update.

The current server code in cvs is broken.
When logging in everything works, till server tries to clear out a map from
memory. Then it prints
   free_all_objects: Link error, bailing out.
and dies shortly thereafter.
--
BSc. Pertti Karppinen <

     pjka at iki.fi

     >                   |'Bridge Players |
Systems Designer, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland    |      Do        |

     http://www.iki.fi/~pjka/

      | Office  : +358 14 260 2088 |      It        |
HAM: OH6KTR QTH: KP22UF  | Cellular: +358 40 564 0786 | on the Table'  |