[CF-Devel] checkins.

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Mon Feb 26 01:19:09 CST 2001

 I've just checked in some changes which I believe fix this.  At least the
previous crashes (which I was able to reproduce) no longer happen.

"Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR)" wrote:

      On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 10:52:56PM -0800, Mark Wedel wrote:

      >  I've made checkins to both the client and server.  The mail notification was

      > not set up on the sourceforge cvs repository - I believe it should be now.  I

      > enclose a copy of the changes here to remind people to update.

      The current server code in cvs is broken.

      When logging in everything works, till server tries to clear out a map from

      memory. Then it prints

         free_all_objects: Link error, bailing out.

      and dies shortly thereafter.

      --

      BSc. Pertti Karppinen <

      pjka at iki.fi

      >                   |'Bridge Players |

      Systems Designer, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland    |      Do        |

      http://www.iki.fi/~pjka/

       | Office  : +358 14 260 2088 |      It        |

      HAM: OH6KTR QTH: KP22UF  | Cellular: +358 40 564 0786 | on the Table'  |

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com