[CF-Devel] karate moves

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sat Feb 24 04:40:23 CST 2001

  Hello

       I know people haven't given karate moves many replies,but if anyone plans

      on doing karate moves. I have an idea.

       lunge punch+front kick+down block. The player would attack by

      running into monsters,such as karate already works. By would use the moves

      in succesion;punch,kick,block,punch,kick,block,ect. The player could

     change

      the setting.

       Then there would be the special moves. Example:Perform energy bolt.

      These would work much like spells. But costing hp instead of mana.(Because

      of the extreme physical and mental effort.)

         I hope someone gives the idea some thought.

       Bye (: