[CF-Devel] Class/Race page on crossfire.real-time.com: some comments

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Feb 26 13:00:33 CST 2001

Hello,

  I'm pleased to see the class/race page.  It is very useful and largely
accurate, but I have these clarifications:

1)  Pow("POW") .... affects max mana and max grace both.

2)  "You can raise your primary stats by drinking potions up to your class
natural limit".

Should be "race" natural limit.

3)  NET +/- in the tables.  Some comment that "Cha" isn't figured into
the net +/- should be added:  it is confusing otherwise.

Regards,

PeterM

(P.S., is there any chance of getting these and other such web pages
into the crossfire CVS?)