[CF-Devel] Class/Race page on crossfire.real-time.com: some comments

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Feb 26 15:53:50 CST 2001

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Peter Mardahl wrote:

        I'm pleased to see the class/race page.  It is very useful and largely

      accurate, but I have these clarifications:

Are there other areas that need to be corrected? Or is this all that you
have noticed so far?

      1)  Pow("POW") .... affects max mana and max grace both.

Corrected in both areas:

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/CF_Handbook/Chapter2/characters.html#2.1.2

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/Website_Index/Player_Stats/player_stats.html

      2)  "You can raise your primary stats by drinking potions up to your class

      natural limit".

      Should be "race" natural limit.

Had it correct in the Handbook, but not on the player stats page.  It has
been corrected now.

      3)  NET +/- in the tables.  Some comment that "Cha" isn't figured into

      the net +/- should be added:  it is confusing otherwise.

Done.

      (P.S., is there any chance of getting these and other such web pages

      into the crossfire CVS?)

What is all involved with getting this done?

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com