[CF-Devel] Holidays.. sorry

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Jan 1 22:18:18 CST 2001

Sorry about the large number of posts.. but I have !TIME! so i am doing
some crossfiring =). I have started work on some new monsters for lowish
to medium level characters. First of the ranks is the Skeletal Mage. I
have almost finished the xpm but I don't know if I can draw a png.. i'm
not that good =|. I have a good sketch here if someone is interested in
drawing something along the lines of it... otherwise expect a crappy
looking png, sorry. My quest currently is to finish up what AV has done so
much of the gods, and create some new maps for level 8-15 or so characters
with some new monsters. I feel there are a few holes which need to be
patched when it comes to maps. This I am going to attempt to rectify,
these skeletal mages will be a fairly easy spell casters at the end of
some quest around scorn somewhere. Perhaps of the level of a beholder but
without the paralyze etc spells.

Well i hope you guys start returning from your various holidays soonish..
as I am pumped and ready to go ;).

dnh