[CF-Devel] directx client 0.99 beta 2

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Wed Jan 3 13:58:48 CST 2001

I created a DirectX client page and published it.

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/Clients/DirectX/directx.html

I also added a post to the Crossfire board at:

     http://www.viksten.com/

And made an announcement on the crossfire discussion list:

     http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/crossfire-list/2001-January/000613.html

I will have to wait a few more hours before I can install and test the
client myself, so if anyone has any suggestions for the webpage - please
let me know.

Thanks.

- Rick

     leaf at real-time.com