[CF-Devel] new god code broken

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri Jan 5 06:23:11 CST 2001

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 07:45:57AM +0100, Michael Toennies wrote:

      - enchanting weapons don't work anymore (i test devourer and mostrai with a

      light sword,

        and char with priest level 11 and wis 24).

I've also got reports that enchanting weapons isn't as restricted as it
should be.  :-)   Unfortunately, I can't test anything myself.

Please be aware that you're lacking grace if you get holy possessions
instead of weapon enchantements.

      - player told me uncursing potions also don't work anymore, but i don't

      prove it

Please test it yourself, and make sure that the god really has the
ability to uncurse.

      - sorigs protection spells still denied.

My patch isn't supposed to change this.

--
Jan