[CF-Devel] DB's notice of crashing.. on crossfire.csua, etc.

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Sat Jan 13 18:00:39 CST 2001

Peter Mardahl wrote:

      I dont believe that the crashing on crossfire.csua

      can be due ot my recently lighting fix, because I haven't updated

      crossfire.csua in a while.

      Is it possible it's due to the reintroduction of the FLAG_BERSERK?

      I *thought* that I had got that right this time, but it is something

      to think about.

 Any tips on reproducing this, or does it just happen over play?  If it actually
crashes, it hopefully shouldn't be too hard to find the problem - thta is easier
than when the server starts acting strange.