[CF-Devel] New undead.

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Jan 14 00:41:28 CST 2001

I have most of the images for a new monster, the "Skree", done. I would
just like to check that you are happy with what I have planned. The skree
will be the most deadly of the undead set thus far, but wont really be a
magic caster (Fear and paralyze only). It is immune to Magic and very
resistant to God power (when I say magic I mean everything, fire elec
cold.) and thus will be very nasty to wizards and priests especially. This
thing will also move VERY fast, faster than reapers, and will have a
fairly large attack. Basically it is a mega skeleton. I plan to make it
around the same difficulty as the mighty shadow dragon. What do you all
think? This is one nasty undead.

images can be found at

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~dnh/monsters/undead/skree/

and will be 2 x 2.