[CF-Devel] 3 things

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Tue Jan 16 21:12:48 CST 2001

Firstly, I am not sure Karate is actually working. When I attack with a
monk, the damage changes quite dramtically (a fairly hack character with
maxed everything). Before i hit its up about 260 damage, while im hitting
it goes down to 100 and once I stop hitting it goes back to 260. I don't
think this is correct.

Secondly, is a feature that you cannot cast walls while under the effect
of sanctuary? The second you cast the wall, your sanctuary destroys it.

Thirdly, The monks meditation is completely useless at high levels. The sp
regens twice as fast as meditation. This of course could be a feature.

hmmm I guess this is the Spanish Inquisition, 4th thing, it is very clear
that the is a MASSIVE bug where monster don't attack the players. It
happens on both dxclient and gcfclient and lots of people have been
complaining. I think this may be priority one now.

dnh