[CF-Devel] patches to polymorph and ball-lightning

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Thu Jan 25 20:28:13 CST 2001

Firstly, I commited a patch to fix the most urgent
polymorph problem: Polymorph will no longer bring
up items that are either "value 0" or "startequip 1".
That shall prevent god relicts to pop up.

Secondly, I modified ball lightning/divine shock:
When this spell is casted by a player,
it will hunt monsters/generators only
(just like it used to).
But when the spell is casted by non-player
(monster/firewall/rune), it will track
players only. This will re-enable
ball lightnings as anti-player weapon in
certain maps.

Btw, did I mention that this list is creeping slow?
Pleeease let us change to the sourceforge lists. I'm sick
of waiting days for my mails to get through. Visit
<