[CF-Devel] Appendix A - Commands

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Thu Jan 25 20:47:07 CST 2001

I was working on the website and came across a couple of things that might
need clarification...

For disarm, the description says "executes a disarming action in facing
direction"

What I have noticed is my character can stand in the middle of 9 treasure
chests arranged in a 3 x 3 square and if all 9 chests were trapped (and I
found them of course) then they all get disarmed without having to change
the direction my character faces.  Am I wrong or does the description need
updating?

For brace, when that is toggled on, is it possible to attack another
player even when peaceful is on?  Is experienced gained also halved?

I also noticed several other commands that are listed in the playbook that
are not available when you type 'help in the game, and vice versa.

I can update this section in HTML format, but I'm unable to implement it
back into the game.

Is anyone available to help me update this section?  Or provide
descriptions of the commands at least?

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com