[CF-Devel] player losing the friendly flag?

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Wed Jan 24 16:57:33 CST 2001

On mids server (running todays cvs) I noticed a very strange
effect:
Monsters stopped attacking "Quickfists" a monk player (darth bob).
You might remember this bug from before, but it doesn't seem to
be the same. It never happened to me since Mark's latest patch.
And I never heard of it since... till today. After Quickfists
saved, disc. and rejoined, the bug was gone.
(But believe me, I have seen it with my own eyes! The bug was there.)

Now I wonder: Could it be possible to "lose" the friendly flag
during play, for some reason?
Darth bob can't recall doing any "abnormal" actions, but who
knows...?

If this is ever spotted again on one of the servers, please
ask the victim to try verifying that bug.

Andreas V.