[CF-Devel] gcfclient and configure.

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Jan 26 05:53:04 CST 2001

I can't seem to get the gcfclient to make. The configure script is
complaining that my GTK isn't of a high enough version, and yet I know it
is.

checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for gtk-config... (cached) no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.0.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
checking for X... (cached) libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers
/usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... (cached) no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for connect... (cached) yes
checking for remove... (cached) yes

What does this mean?
Exactly what are the required files?