[CF-Devel] png art

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jan 26 00:10:46 CST 2001

Hello,

  I've been looking a bit at the png art and I have some suggestions
if anyone has the time or inclination to work on them:

1)  The ring png is too large.  It is bigger than the player.
These animations/images need some work:
Power Crystal
Magnifying glass
writing pen
calamity and some other sword artifacts
dresses
pentagram
thundar bolts
lightning bow
figureine of faerie dragon (probably the faerie dragon image)
rocks, piles of alchemical stuff
whirling exit
directors

Monsters:
birds, ants, dogs, earth, fire, and water elementals
madman hut
centipede, violent fungi, blob, bats and battree and large bat
snake and giant cobra, rust monster scorpion, bees and beetree,
killer bee, xan and spider, slime, dark elf, gnome
panther dragoncave chinese dragon small troll, stalker generator
mice
electric dragons

On the plus side:

those item images which have been reverted to what they looked
like in the xpm image set look pretty good, as do all which were
obviously re-drawn for the png set.

PeterM