[CF-Devel] Appendix A - Commands

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Tue Jan 30 16:05:50 CST 2001

Btw, the new handbook looks great.
Nice work to copy all these little gfx peace, but
thats what we need for newbies.

      On Sun, 28 Jan 2001, Mark Wedel wrote:

      > > I also noticed several other commands that are listed in the

      playbook that

      > > are not available when you type 'help in the game, and vice versa.

      > > I can update this section in HTML format, but I'm unable to

      implement it

      > > back into the game.

      >  Can you clarify that?  Does that mean you don't have CVS

      access, or does it

      > have some other meaning?

      I have to stop sending posts late at night, I get too confusing! ;)

      What I was trying to say is I could update the Commands section on the

      website, but I am unable to update the help commands in the game because I

      do not have CVS access, and even if I did I still wouldn't know what to

      do.

      If I provide the commands and summaries in something like .txt format,

      could someone else follow through on this?

      - Rick Tanner

      leaf at real-time.com

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com