[CF-Devel] hmmpf

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 03:02:09 CDT 2001

Firstly ignore the last message, a make clean etc seemed to fix things (I
have included make clean in my cvs script now.. =). The purpose of me
updating was actually to include a few new artifacts for Joel.

It would appear my png lib is fairly rooted right now, so this may be a
symptom of that. I finished a burning whip (AKA the Burning tail) and
included all the appropriate files and ran make collect etc.

When I finally got the server working I poped one in the city and tried to
take alook. When the image was just about to appear on screen *BANG* the
SDL client died.

ERROR on BlitSurface in file gx11.c line 6294
Surfaces must not be locked during blit

I suspect it may still have an alphachannel, does the new SDL blitter
support this (like the GDK one did?).

dnh