[CF-Devel] Java map editor idea

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Jul 25 16:28:18 CDT 2001

      Some examples (stuff I would like to see in the editor in future):

      o Changing maps by left-clicking on an exit and selecting a menu-

        command "exit" (Like in Crossedit). If the exit-path is wrong, you get

        a notification. Maybe also a "check all exits" command to search for

        broken exit-paths in a whole set of maps.

      o It would be nice to browse throught a list of all connections in the

        map. Some way to handle connections with an easy GUI, rather

        than getting dirty with the object-attributes.

Yes, well I was also thinking through this, the previous function
(left-clicking on exits) could be reimplmented for each basic type. ie
when you left click on a teleporter it moves the selection to the exit
point, if you left click on a switch, it highlights all the same attribute
number (ie 0,1,2...)

dnh