[CF-Devel] more missing distclean files

Nils Lohner lohner at debian.org
Tue Jul 31 12:10:44 CDT 2001

When I took the 'make distclean' tree, copied it, build and did another
'make distclean' I only get the following errors:
Binary files crossfire-1.0.0/common/libcross.a and crossfire-1.0.0.built/common/libcross.a differ
Binary files crossfire-1.0.0/random_maps/random_map.a and crossfire-1.0.0.built/random_maps/random_map.a differ
Binary files crossfire-1.0.0/random_maps/standalone.o and crossfire-1.0.0.built/random_maps/standalone.o differ
Binary files crossfire-1.0.0/socket/socket.a and crossfire-1.0.0.built/socket/socket.a differ

So if these are added to the targets to get them cleaned out, the
distclean should be correct.  The files only exist in the dir where the
server was build and are not present in the sourceball.

Nils.