[CF-Devel] BUG: Crossfire 1.0.0: 100th level with 'cause cold'

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Jun 3 21:33:16 CDT 2001

Peterm...........................................

Do you remember me finding this exact bug? getting to level 45 in around 1
minute. It seems to occur at random but I guess it is something like an
overflow. The first time it happen I disarmed a trap just as the first
goblin died, then suddenly my wisdom started gaining a levels very
quickly.

I thought it had somehow started to give me the amount of points I would
get in mental experience and putting them on wisdom, of course mental
would not then rise so it would constinue to give that percentage of
points. This is a guess and I never managed to prove it, I would be
interested to know the exact circumstances for the below mentioned players
massive gain in exp.

dnh