[CF-Devel] new java editor 0.910

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Mon Jun 4 00:42:22 CDT 2001

Quoting dnh (

     dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au

     ):

      Yarg I still don't know how to install a java file in debian. Can anyone

      help me? what packages do I need, what commands do i run.. ?

      Sorry Mich until I can install it there isn't much I can do =(

Grab IBM's jdk, goto google, search for 'jdk ibm'. You can use alien to convert
and rpm to deb, goto google, search 'rpm debian convert alien'.

Download MT's editor.
make sure java is in your path.
cp the arch file into the directory ABOVE the CFJEditor directory.
java -jar CFJEditor.jar
--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at real-time.com