[CF-Devel] Skills

Scott Barnes reeve at ductape.net
Thu Jun 7 09:53:05 CDT 2001

Is there any way to get a list of the skills a player knows from the
server?  I'm hoping to improve the keybindings editor in the Gnome client
by giving the player a drop-down list of commands and a drop-down list of
possible options to the commands rather than just having them type them
out, but I need a way to get that information.  If it's considered a
security risk, I understand, I'm just wondering though.  I'm sure if it's
a problem I can find a work around for it like I did with the spell dialog
that comes up when you choose the Cast... menu item.

--
-- --
Reeve the cat