[CF-Devel] Iso CF start phase

helfesrieder at netscape.net helfesrieder at netscape.net
Sat Jun 9 18:26:16 CDT 2001

Hi there,

I think this is a very good idea. Probably some sort of
GUI-component framework is also needed.

I would suggest to take a look at ParaGUI. It sits on top of
SDL and therefore is cross-platform by nature.

     http://www.bms-austria.com/projects/paragui/

Also take a look at the screenshot section !

Kind Regards,

Bjoern (aka Zack)

      5.) writing a SDL client later

      I wish to drop dx client (SDL use on windows directx) and the linux

      clients

      to make ONE client as Iso standard.

      This inflation of clients don't help CF, it binds dev power to

      double work.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at

     http://webmail.netscape.com/