[CF-Devel] Alchemy Suggestion

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Jun 10 20:18:09 CDT 2001

This sounds like a nice idea, can you code it?

dnh

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Scott Barnes wrote:

      I have an idea on how alchemy could be made more useful.  First, add an

      item (for instance, an empty bottle) that could be like a one time use

      cauldron that the player could carry around, then formulae could be added

      for things like making bombs or raising corpses into zombie "pets".  I

      think it would be a fun addition to the game, not really unbalancing, and

      would alchemy a much more useful feature.  So, what do you think?

      --

      -- --

      Reeve the cat

      ----BEGIN FORTUNE----

      It's easy to solve the halting problem with a shotgun.   :-)

                   -- Larry Wall in <

      199801151836.KAA14656 at wall.org

      ----END FORTUNE----

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com