[CF-Devel] High angel

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 14 21:43:38 CDT 2001

Can someone please inform me of what the heck is going on in
/monsters/angel/ ?

I was looking for the highangel.arc to add some new animation and it would
appear to me that it doesn't exist. Searching through the archetypes file
I found this entry:

Object ArchAngel
randomitems archangel
name Arch Angel
race angel
face highangel.111

but, looking at the .arc (archangel.arc) file it has:

Object HighAngel
randomitems rich
name High Angel
race angel
face archangel.118

I seem to remember peterm changing a few names around, this is really
tragic.. I can't find a whole angel now.. =)

since there are still only a few angels, can I suggest we fix these names
now then patch the broken maps (random at the top of valriel church,
zoo2). I guess we will have to leave the 'angel' (which is a really dodgy
name) as is, because I know there are more than enough of those to create
quite a headache ;).

There are actually quite a few .arc's in there which give me a headache,
can anyone say rustmonste? But unless we want to redo every map, and every
arch these are things for another day.

dnh

ps. If no one else does it, I suppose I will.