[CF-Devel] High angel

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Jun 15 05:13:41 CDT 2001

.arc file was found archangel2.arc..

dnh

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, dnh wrote:

      Can someone please inform me of what the heck is going on in

      /monsters/angel/ ?

      I was looking for the highangel.arc to add some new animation and it would

      appear to me that it doesn't exist. Searching through the archetypes file

      I found this entry:

      Object ArchAngel

      randomitems archangel

      name Arch Angel

      race angel

      face highangel.111

      but, looking at the .arc (archangel.arc) file it has:

      Object HighAngel

      randomitems rich

      name High Angel

      race angel

      face archangel.118

      I seem to remember peterm changing a few names around, this is really

      tragic.. I can't find a whole angel now.. =)

      since there are still only a few angels, can I suggest we fix these names

      now then patch the broken maps (random at the top of valriel church,

      zoo2). I guess we will have to leave the 'angel' (which is a really dodgy

      name) as is, because I know there are more than enough of those to create

      quite a headache ;).

      There are actually quite a few .arc's in there which give me a headache,

      can anyone say rustmonste? But unless we want to redo every map, and every

      arch these are things for another day.

      dnh

      ps. If no one else does it, I suppose I will.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com