[CF-Devel] Server

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Jun 15 05:17:05 CDT 2001

Ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhh installing guile would help with this situation lol!

dnh

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, dnh wrote:

      My server isn't compiling...

      Reading artifacts from

      /usr/games/crossfire/share/crossfire/artifacts...Unkown input in artifact

      file: Just to fix probability some.

      Unrecognized string: start_script_attack

      Unrecognized string: (define rresult (random 100));

      Unrecognized string: (if (<= rresult 1)

      Unrecognized string:   (begin

      Unrecognized string:     (crossfire-message "Your weapon suddenly seems

      lighter !")

      Unrecognized string:     (set-damage (who-am-I) (+ 10 (get-damage

      (who-am-I))))

      Unrecognized string:     (set-identified (who-am-I) #f)

      Unrecognized string:     (set-been-applied (who-am-I) #f)

      Unrecognized string:   )

      Unrecognized string:   (if (<= rresult 2)

      Unrecognized string:     (begin

      Unrecognized string:       (crossfire-message "Your weapon suddenly seems

      darker !")

      Unrecognized string:       (set-damage (who-am-I) (- (get-damage

      (who-am-I)) 10))

      Unrecognized string:       (set-identified (who-am-I) #f)

      Unrecognized string:       (set-been-applied (who-am-I) #f)

      Unrecognized string:     )

      Unrecognized string:     (if (<= rresult 3)

      Unrecognized string:       (begin

      Unrecognized string:         (crossfire-message "Your weapon suddenly

      seems to become colder !")

      Unrecognized string:         (set-attack-type (who-am-I) (+

      (attack-type-physical) (attack-type-cold)))

      Unrecognized string:         (set-identified (who-am-I) #f)

      Unrecognized string:         (set-been-applied (who-am-I) #f)

      Unrecognized string:       )

      Emergency saves disabled, no save attempted

      Fatal: Too many errors

      Emergency saves disabled, no save attempted

      Cleaning up...

      Exiting...

      This = bad.

      I can see this is the scripting stuff, please make sure you leave the cvs

      runable as I am currently trying to add new monster graphics etc etc.

      Until I have a working server I can do no work (I don't want to add

      something that doesn't work..). If this is my error can someone please

      tell me ASAP what I need to do to fix...

      dnh

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com